Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Boracay From Bella Point Of View :)





Heyya there,Bella here.So where should I start? Hmm since my friend syifa already write her story about Boracay,So I’m just gonna give my review on what I like and what I hate about Boracay.Some pros and cons .

Thing I love About Boracay
-Amazing view absolutely stunning!
-Crystal clear water of course!
-Love the white beach
-In love with mango shakes (50 pesos per shakes so cheap!)
-Jonah fruit shakes a must try but course but a bit expensive!(120-150 pesos)
-Loads of activities to do!
-Parawsailing in the evening sambil tengok view sunset
-ATV Ride at mount Luho fucking awesome!
-Parasailing was amazing and helmet diving!
-Not so expensive totally under budget!
-Loving the crystal cove view
-Night life was amazing


Things I Hate About Boracay
-Not much choice on halal store
-Snorkeling spot so less perhentian much better I guess!
-Too crowded dekat white beach at night!
-Tunggu bus lama !
-Takes  1 whole day to arrive at the island itself!
-Serabut dengan penjual yang semak kat tepi tepi tu.
-Small airport(eh banyak plak complaint! Haha)

I think that’s all I can remember for now. But overall things are okay here except I don’t eat that much because no selera tengok babi gantung gantung haha.Ha one more thing I’ve been receiving a lot of question about how many RM I spent  in Boracay. So this is what I can remember lah ye.(Based on my personal budget).

Flight from KUL-KLO & KLO- KUL Return = RM550 + 100 extra luggage = RM650
Day 1:
Transport to Jetty and including Boat transfer to Boracay Island: 1400 pesos
Hotel (this one budget hotel) = 6000++  divide 3 (2000++  pesos per person )
Eating out first night = 200 pesos  equal to RM18
Activity for the whole 3 days which include Parasailing,Parawsailing, ATV Ride to mount luho ,Zipline, Helmet Diving and island hoping (snorkeling) = 4500++ pesos per person

Day 2:
ATV Ride to mount luho + Zipline + Parasailing + Helmet Diving already pay. Refer above
Eating out for lunch +Dinner  + Mango shakes = 300 pesos

Day 3:
Island Hoping  + Parawsailing already paid refer above.
Eating out Lunch + Dinne + mango shakes = 450 pesos
Breakfast makan nasi brahim bawak dr Malaysia and some bread.(Jimat hoi)
Souvenier :1500 pesos

Day 4:
Transport from station 3 to blue lagoon =200 pesos divide 3 70 pesos per person
Switch to new Hotel Blue Lagoon Villa = RM 550 per night divide by 3 173 per person
(tips berjimat nak rasa hotel mahal buat macam kami kast baru dok hotel mahal nak rasa kan haha)
Transport from hotel to station 1 =150 pesos aq bayar belanja membe kalau konsgi lagi murah).
Paddle Surf = 1000 pesos per person
Eating out : Breakfast lunch dinner + Jonah and mango shakes =  5000 pesos (RM450)
(yang ni makan mewah sket beli seafood suruh org masak kan and mahal  sbb aq belanja dorang ,kalau kongsi tak la banyak cmtu hehe)
Souvenir : 1000 pesos

Day 5:
Makan meggi je bawak dr Malaysia
Transport from hotel to jetty dah include masa first arrive.
Boat transfer to mainland  upah orang angkat beg depends kat korang I just give 20 pesos kedekut haha
Eating out : 200 pesos.
Airport Tax =700 pesos per person.

TOTAL ESTIMATED BUDGET : Around RM 1.5 k (Can be less cause I ade bazir and belanja merapu rapu haha)


So here you goes picture from boracay! Enjoy !



Waiting at the airport before departure!


Everytime we travel we love this view kan?

Touch down at the island ,and looking for food!



Sunset view in the evening!

3 Layer color lawa kan!



ATV Ride

View at Mount Luho !

Crystal Cove !





Our Stay !

In Front of our villas!

OMG !










Parawsailing



Helmet Diving

Parasailing!


This is just yumms! Mango shake at boracay!

Willy Rock!



Paddle Surf!


our boracay video!

No comments:

Post a Comment